- I am going to make these as soon as dad gets back from the store with the ingredients!
- Commencement is tomorrow. I am still afraid I'm going to get some kind of email saying I failed every single one of my classes and I'm not actually graduating after all.
- Yesterday I learned how to make autotiles for RPG Maker! Apparently these are supposed to be very difficult to learn. I can definitely see that if you don't have any experience making repeating patterns or just don't think very visually.
- I also looked up the most dangerous kinds of sharks last night.
- Today (aside from making those pops) I am going to explore ways to make a wall autotile that gives the illusion of not having a straight edge along the bottom (for rocky cliffs in my tiny whale game).
That is all thank you o u o
P.S. Autotiles!!!!! They work!!!
Yes, that is the current title of the game at the top there 6 u 9